Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Professional Chef For Hire

Professional Chef - Competitive BBQ Pitmaster - BBQ Grillmaster For Hire!

Have you ever hosted a party where you had to do all of the cooking and didn't get to enjoy your own event? Well, now you can be a guest at your party.
Hi, my name is James and I am a professional chef, competitive bbq pitmaster and backyard bbq grillmaster and I would like to cook for you at your next event.
I specialize in the art of traditional low and slow barbecue; cooking foods such as ribs, pulled pork and beef brisket as well as conventional hot and fast grilling; cooking foods such as hamburgers and hot dogs, steak and chicken, sausage and kebobs.
If you have a grill, whether it be charcoal or propane, I can cook on it.
We can work in advance on creating a detailed menu and timeline for your event so that on the day of the party, all goes smoothly.
I can also provide a waitress if additional assistance is needed for your event.
So, if you are looking for a professional, reliable and hard-working chef to cook at your next event, please give me a call to discuss this in further detail.

James
516-308-2657

2 comments:

  1. Hello there. I’m so glad I found your blog, I actually discovered this by accident, when I’d been browsing Google for something else entirely, Just the same I’m here now and would certainly wish to express gratitude for a excellent blog posting and a over-all intriguing blog (I furthermore love the theme/design). I’ve saved it and in addition subscribed to your Rss feeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just would like to offer a huge thumbs up to the wonderful info you have got here with this post. I’ll be coming back to your weblog for much more shortly.

    ReplyDelete