Monday, February 7, 2011

Cimmaron Doc's Rub

Just wanted to say thanks to Bob Brogdon from Cimmaron Doc's for sending me a bottle of their Sweet Rib Rub & BBQ Seasoning.
I decided to try out the rub by using it on the wings that I was making for the Super Bowl. I sprinkled a generous portion of the rub onto the wings, then placed them on my Weber Kettle. I turned the wings a few times, each time adding a little more of the rub to the wings. I finished the wings by dipping them into a mixture of home made bbq sauce consisting of a mixture of Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce, honey and maple syrup. I used my Thermpen to make sure that the wings had reached an internal temp of 165* before removing them from the barbecue.
Let me tell you, they came out amazing! Cimmaron Doc's rub is awesome and I plan on trying it on pork, beef and ribs.
Here are a few pics of the wings in progress:




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete